AirTight Management has a vast amount of intellectual property (IP) that it has developed since 2002 which is protected by copyright and patent laws and licensed to our clients and customers under license agreements. We are constantly adding to this library, though so much is timeless and stable that only occasional updates are needed to existing IP. This page describes the ways that we license that Intellectual Property (IP) to professional consultants and coaches and how we offer certifications and provide client business to our affiliate members.
At AirTight Management we have constantly received inquiries since its introduction from people wishing to license our intellectual property in various ways. Over time out Certified Consultants will be the main delivery to help clients implement the Six AirTight Systems.
Professionals can be certified to use and resell our intellectual property (IP) in any one, all, or any combination of our Six Systems.
There are four certification levels for each of the Six Systems for a total of 24 certifications possible. Professional consultants with Black Belt Certifications is a System can lead engagements to train and install that AirTight System. Professionals with a Purple Belt certification can participate in these engagements but not lead them.
After certification of at least a Purple Belt they can use our IP and video library (VTL) for a license fee and become an authorized reseller. Lower certifications are for end-users.
We believe that information alone is dangerous and experience and wisdom are necessary to make our customers successful. As such we do not currently allow reselling of the our overall IP without some certification to guide and support clients and customers. Our Video Training Library (VTL) can be offered through partnerships for Green and Red Belt level training.
An AirTight Management Black Belt, or Master (Black Belt in all Six Systems) is a serious career commitment to create a six figure income by either running your own business, or working for AirTight. These professional Certifications are available only to exceptional people who have significant practical management experience, people skills and an ability to drive organizational change. This requires skills in consulting, coaching and training.
Certified Consultants and Coaches can:
1. Act as a Senior/Lead Consultant to run client engagements in the Systems they are certified in.
2. Use our brand name, trademarks and other IP in your sales and marketing to win contracts.
3. Act as a coach to help client companies improve and maintain their performance using the AirTight Six Systems and embedded Management Science best practices as needed.
4. Resell, oversee and administer the AirTightTM Training Library (VTL) for their clients and customers, with the ability to set up accounts for companies and individuals at client companies. There is a revenue share agreement for all sales based on who does what work.
5. Ability to offer AirTight Management certifications to client company employees using our platform.
6. Receive lead referrals of potential clients to develop and participate in business engagements.
7. Participate in engagements and implementation contracts that AirTight Management closes to provide local support for training, coaching, consulting or other implementation needs and share in that contract revenue.
Note that certification can be in any, or all, of the Six Systems. A professional consultant must become a Black Belt level to lead an engagement. Both certification and hands on management and/or consulting experience is required. There are no entry level positions here - our consultants are all experienced professionals who add these tools to their tool box and any exisiting processes they may use.
Contact us for full details on our complete development program for professional consultants and coaches.
The AirTight Management Video Training Library provides tremendous time leverage, credibility, consistency of training and technology infrastructure to drive up the productivity, results and hourly rate consultants can make. This technology assist creates time leverage to put our consultants among the top earners in the field of Management Consulting while delivering high value added services. The VTL current includes over 100 videos and is continually upgraded with new capabilities to maintain our competitive advantage for our clients and network of licensees. It would cost individual consultants hundreds of thousands of dollars annually to create and maintain this vast amount of IP and video with this scalable delivery infrastructure even if they had all the IP contianed in this library.
Call to discuss your situation.
Our Six Systems - Get certified in any one or combination, or become an "AirTight Guru" by getting a Black Belt in all Six Systems.